Wednesday, January 11, 2017

(CTT) “JESUS TOOK MY SINS...”

For he has made him, who knew no sin, to be sin for us; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” – 2Co 5:21

The Crucifixion of Christ was not a dramatization of divine justice; it was a real event, with a real agenda. It was a 2-way transaction.

It is therefore important to Complete the Sentence, or Complete the Thought when we mention any thing Jesus did for us on the Cross.

Not completing the thought every time we preach on the Cross is what has led to the series of messages we find today on social media that threaten Believers with divine judgement! (what, then, was the point of Jesus dying on the Cross?)

Every low Jesus experienced at the Cross was to provide a corresponding victory/blessing to the Believer.

*Jesus partook of my sins ... that I may partake of His righteousness (2Co 5:21)
*Jesus bore my diseases on His Body ... that I may be healed of every disease (Mt 8:17; 1Pe 2:24)
*Jesus was forsaken by the Father at the Cross... that I may boldly approach the Father without fear (Mar 15:34; Rom 8:15).
*Jesus came to earth where I reside ... that I may sit in Him in heaven (John 1:14; Eph 2:6).
*Jesus died for me ... that I may live for Him (2Co 5:15)
*Indeed, God became “the son of man”... that Man may become sons of God (Lk 3:23-38; Jn 1:12).

Let's always practice completing the thoughts, and always learn to thank God for his unspeakable gift. – 2Co 9:15.

AMEN.
More Blessings await you today; you’ll not miss them in Jesus’ Name.

GREG ELKAN

No comments:

Post a Comment